“So then we
lit the donuts we bought on fire!” Isabelle exclaimed as Jessica and Lala gave
her weird looks. Derpy McDerpson, on the other and, seemed completely caught up
in Isabelle’s “totally truthful” account of how I had come to trash my parents’
car.
“Really?” he gasped. “Oh my
gosh, the poor donuts.”
“Yeah, like, totally, duh!”
Isabelle continued with the story. “Yeah, so then Jessica wanted to, like, do
some donuts, so Jennifer drove, like, to this empty parking lot place-y thing,
and, like… We did some donuts.”
“Oh, yes, I see, I see! Cool!”
Derpy wasn’t exactly the best at reactions. Or commenting, for that matter.
“Yeah, so then we, like, started
screaming, and Lala, like, almost puked!” Isabelle cracked up.
“Hey, what?! No, I didn’t!” Lala
decided to continue the story. “What really happened is that Isabelle killed
Jennifer with a bottle of apple juice and we all died, the end.” This time, it
was Jessica’s turn to speak up.
“Uh, no… We just did this thing,
and then, like, there was this noise… And yeah, it’s hard to explain.” She
slumped in her chair and shrugged. “Yeah.”
“You guys are telling it,
like, so boringly!” Isabelle complained, sighing. “Anyways, Jennifer here lost
control-“
“Hey, it wasn’t my fault!”
“Be quiet. So she drove the car
into this, like, random light pole a few times, and the entire car blew up. We
barely escaped with our lives. Uh, Derp?”
“I think he fell asleep.”
“…Oh.”
-
“I crashed the car last night.” My parents stared at me,
faces shocked, then frowning.
“How
damaged is the car?”
“What
happened?!”
“Well…it’s
completely totaled.” I looked down at the floor, avoiding their reactions. This
whole experience was absolutely horrible. I crossed my arms, feeling like a
complete failure, waiting for them to explode. They didn’t, surprisingly, but I
still had to endure a long, tedious, angry lecture about being safe, being
careful, etc. I felt so terrible afterwards that I vowed I wouldn’t ever do
stupid things again. They did want to know what happened, though, so I (ever so
reluctantly) told them. I was driving with my friends, Isabelle, Jessica, and
Lala. Bored and with nothing to do, somebody (not me) suggested (stupidly) that we should do donuts in the
empty parking lot. I tried to reason with them, but they kept on pestering me,
so I was forced into it. After a while of doing donuts, the car lost control
(it wasn’t my fault, it was the cars!). We crashed into one of the light poles
and had to call 911. And that was it.
Great job Jennifer! I enjoyed reading your stories! :D
ReplyDelete